Russian Culture and Language
August 23-28, 2020Moscow, Russia
Russia is the largest country in the world. You probably heard a lot about Russia, but it is still so unknown, isn’t it? Where is the truth in the stereotypes about Russia… and where are the myths? Can you really watch bears walking on the streets in Russia? And why do Russians rarely smile? Dive into Russian culture and discover the truth about the mysterious Russian soul!
Why our program is so unique? Join us and you will be able to:
- Reveal Russian culture as well as learn basic Russian language
- Visit many tourist, cultural and historical places to enjoy the rich heritage of this beautiful country with professional guides and lecturers
- Explore interesting and authentic places that are hidden from tourists
- Start understanding the Russian mentality and learn the basics of Russian language so you could start speaking with local people!
Despite a specific image Russia is still one of the global countries playing a significant role in the world economy. So if you are a current or future global leader you surely have to communicate with Russian from time to time. This program helps to build such communication effectively and understand the Russians better.
If you are an open-minded person who wants to learn more about one of the most controversial countries in the world and form your own opinion – this program is definitely for you! Broaden your horizons and learn a lot about Russia!
Sunday: Arrival Day - Free day. There are no activities planned for this day.
Monday: Introduction - Participants meet the group and moderators. There is a lecture about the culture and history of Russia. Basics of Russian Language.
Tuesday: Sightseeing - Participants visit the main tourist and hidden places in Moscow with a professional guide.
Wednesday: How to communicate with Russians? - Participants learn the cultural aspects of communication with local people. Learning and practising Basics of Russian Language.
Thursday: Cultural Heritage - Participants discover the heritage of Russia, Russian culture and mentality.
Friday: Departure Day - There are no activities planned for this day.
The fee for the course is €490. The fee includes:
- Program and materials
- Accommodation (in the comfortable training centre in Moscow)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- Visa invitation letter