Human Resource Management
August 23-28, 2020Moscow, Russia
What are you looking for?
- Know what effectiveness human recourse management is
- Make some changes in your company and don’t know how
- Motivate employees and get additional profit
What do we offer?
You will learn more about management of an organisation through both designing and implementing effective human resources policies and procedures including the recruitment, selection, and maintenance of a qualified, motivated, and productive workforce.
This course helps to become a more effective manager/employee by building skills and raising awareness of critical human resource related issues.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Develop the knowledge, skills and concepts needed to resolve actual and current human resource management issues
- Manage the relationship between employers, management, human resources specialists, and employees
- Evaluate the procedures used for recruiting and selecting suitable employees
- Discuss workplace health and safety programs and the roles of the employer and the employee in enforcing them
- Explain the responsibilities of management, HRM specialists, managers, and employees in managing the employment relationship in a unionised or a non-unionised environment
- Conduct a job analysis and produce a job description from the job analysis
Need for Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management-Roles and Responsibilities The Changing Role of HRM and Growing Professionalism within the HR Function HRM Challenges in the Twenty-First Century Legal issues in HRM.
Matching HR Needs and People
Job Design Job Analysis Human Resources Planning Understanding a Shifting Labor Market.
Employee Orientation and Socialisation Training and Development Performance Management HR's Role in Setting a Climate for People Development.
Compensation and Recognition
Employee Compensation Incentives and Rewards Employee Benefits and Services Trends in Compensation and Benefits.
Recruitment and Selection
Recruitment Strategies Processes for Selecting the Best Candidate Legal Issues Related to Recruitment and Selection Online and Social Media Recruitment Tools.
Developing a Healthy Work Environment and Effective Employee Relations
Occupational Health and Safety Legislation - Creating a Safe Work Environment The Human Rights Code - Establishing a Positive Work Environment Managing Employee Separations Labor-Management Relations Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures.
Course fee: €490
The fee includes:
- The program of the course (including all necessary study materials)
- The accommodation (in the comfortable training centre in Moscow)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- Visa invitation (which you will need to bring to the Russian Consulate in order to apply for a visa)