August 23-28, 2020Moscow, Russia
What are you looking for?
- Explore modern Data Analytics practices
- Fresh knowledge and skills
- Be more effective as a professional
What do we offer?
Data analysis is the evaluation of data using analytical and statistical tools that helps in the process of decision-making within any business. Discover the diversity of modern data analytics practices . Explore key areas such as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organisation works with it.Gain a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics Develop knowledge and skills making you more effective within your organisation.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Apply correctly a variety of statistical techniques
- Interpret, in plain language, the application and outcomes of statistical techniques
- Interpret computer output and use it to solve business problems
- Recognise inappropriate use or interpretation of statistics in other courses, in the media and in life in general and comment critically on the appropriateness of this use of statistics
What are BI and DA?
Definitions of BI
How is BI used to help businesses?
Definition of DA
The relationship between BI and DA
Oracle study on business data preparedness
Overview of Study Findings-overwhelmed by volume of data and inability to utilise data effectively
Possible solutions to data overflow problems
The Unique Role of the Data Analyst
Role of a Data Analyst
Skill set required to be an effective Data Analyst
Fact-Based Decision-Making Process
The two types of Decision Models businesses use
The Benefits of Fact-Based Decision Making
Rational Decision Model: Six-Step Method
The fee for the course is €490. The fee includes:
- The program of the course (including all necessary study materials)
- The accommodation (in the comfortable training centre in Moscow)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- Visa invitation (which you will need to bring to the Russian Consulate in order to apply for a visa)