August 2-29, 2020Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Are you a future leader of a global business? Or just start your career? Then this course is for you!
Join a 2 or 4-week program MBA Module in Amsterdam and learn more about modern aspects of business, contribute to your personal and professional development and open the door to an international career!
This is an intense course to introduce you to the MBA foundations. The program is focused on business culture in Europe and particularly in the Netherlands. During the course, you learn a lot about the opportunities in the Netherlands – for studies, starting your business and career development.
This is a unique opportunity to follow a short course that provides you with a large amount of knowledge and skills. Of course, it is almost impossible to fit 1-year full-time MBA studies into 4 weeks, however, we are able to offer you a lot! This course is for busy people who value their time. Get not just general group sessions but also individual attention and personal career advice!
The course is based on the most modern materials taught in leading business schools. It consists of crucial theories and practices. Large attention is paid to individual work. During the course, you will get the opportunity to work on your own project under the supervision of a professional. You will choose the topic by yourself and make the presentation by the end of the course. You will also get a chance to visit various organisations. This is the great opportunity for networking and learning about the career opportunities so get ready to benefit from all your charm!
This course is suitable both for young and experienced professionals. At the end of the course, you will be given the certificate confirming the successful completion of the course.
Boost your CV! Pump up your career! Join MBA Module in Amsterdam!
You are welcome to join the course for 4 or 2 weeks. Obviously, 4 weeks program is more complex but within 2 weeks you can also learn a lot.
International Business - Learn more about various aspects of international business and start understanding it better. How to be successful in international business? How to boost own career?
Entrepreneurship - Discover how to begin and start-up and develop it into a successful business. We will discuss business models, business plans and other aspects of own business.
Company Visits - During the course you will have the chance to visit various companies and organisations to see how they function, to learn what they do. This can be also an interesting opportunity to learn about careers in companies in the Netherlands.
Networking - This course provides great opportunities for networking. Networking is one of the most important values for the successful development of an international career. Get ready to meet a lot of new people during the course and get new useful connections!
Leadership - The course helps to develop your leadership skills and become an effective leader.
Project Management - How to design projects? What are the main mistakes and how to avoid them while starting a project? The course includes the foundations of Project Management. This block also can be used for future preparation for PMP examination as the block will be based on PMBOK methodology.
Personal Development - Personal development is one of the most important aspects of MBA studies. If you do not understand yourself – it would be difficult to use your advantages in building a successful international career.
During this course, the focus is made to the personal development of participants - try to understand yourself, explore your strong and weak sides and try to use the advantages to develop your career.
Intercultural Communication - Effective international communication is the key to the development of a successful international career. Learn more about other countries and cultures and the effective ways to communicate with people who have other cultural backgrounds.
Opportunities in the Netherlands - Amsterdam is one of the largest international hubs for businesses in general and start-ups particularly. The Netherlands in general and Amsterdam especially offer a broad range of opportunities for international talents. Those are opportunities for studies and scholarships, opportunities for global career development, possibilities to begin and advance your start-up.
Additional Block - This block consists of additional topics based on your needs and individual preferences.
Weekends? - During the program, you will have…weekends! What can you do at the weekends? You can work on own project and study – that is always a good option! You can walk around Amsterdam and surely you won’t be bored and find enough things to do and see during all your weekends! And of course, you can travel around!
Where can you travel from Amsterdam? Well… where to begin – there are too many options!
Travelling within the Netherlands:
- The Hague – 50 min by train and you are in the centre of the Hague – one of the international capitals of UN-institutions and other international organisations. Here you can visit the beach – amazingly beautiful and sandy! You can also visit various international organisations – International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court, International Organisation for Migration and many more!
- Rotterdam – one hour by train and you are here – in the second largest city of the Netherlands and one of the most beautiful examples of modern architecture – Rotterdam! You will see modern buildings combined with the Dutch style, international city with unique flavor! You will definitely enjoy the day in Rotterdam!
- University cities Leiden and Utrecht – small versions of Amsterdam.
… and many other places in the Netherlands could be a great plan for a day on weekend!
Travelling to other countries during the weekends:
- Belgium – 3-4 hours by bus and you are in Brussels! And do not forget about lovely cities of Bruges, Antwerp or Leuven.
- Germany – take a train and within 2-4 hours you are in Dusseldorf, Cologne or Hamburg.
- France? – Yep! The superquick train will take you from Amsterdam to Paris in 3 hours and 17 min (it is quite cheap if book in advance)
4 weeks: 2 – 29 August 2020 - €1790
2 weeks: 2 – 16 August 2020 or 16 – 29 August 2020 - €1290
The price includes:
- Program (including all the materials)
- Accommodation (shared room for 2)
Prices for Additional Services:
- Transfer from/to the airport (one-way): €50
- Single room: €190 per 2 weeks / €290 per 4 weeks
- Meals (3 times a day): €240 per 2 weeks / €480 per 4 weeks