International Partnership Project (IPP)
Through IPP, we set up projects as well as collaborate with existing Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) in the developing world, whose works are geared toward the development of civil society and the reduction of poverty.
We aim to work in partnership with more NGOs and grassroots organisations around the world. Our main objectives are to:
- Act as an overseas link to resources which help these organisations to function
- Work on behalf of overseas grassroots projects to help with access to funders
- Offer advice to and assist in the implementation of new projects or revival of discontinued projects that were beneficial to local communities
- Build the capacity of the work force through training etc
We have offices in Sierra Leone and Nigeria and are sending partners to work with in other parts of the developing world.
AfCD is at the moment working in partnership with:
- Foundation for Women and Children Empowerment INC
A women and children-centred organisation established to provide lifesaving and empowerment programs for marginalised and vulnerable women and children in rural Liberia, West Africa.
- Reach Unreach Worldwide
A coalition of different NGOs with focus in East Africa, States of Burundi and Tanzania.
Their vision is to reach, train, empower, mobilising, develop and help a Unreached Millions of Women Youth leaders, just to let them know better how to “Fight Against Ignorance, Diseases, Violence, Hunger and Poverty” which are surrounding many people communities in developing countries of East Africa.